Users are able to view a list of the pages that they reviewed . The report is available by click on the Profile icon > ‘My Read and Understood Reviews’ .
Page Property Reports in Confluence Cloud is a great tool to enable you to show summary information from one page on a another page.
It is a convenient way present page metadata in a central summary table.
In the example, we have used the page property macro to collect the software releases page on a single table.
Counting the statuses from the column “Execution Status” is now possible using the “QC Status for Confluence Cloud” addon. The app has macro that allows you to get a table with an overview statistics of Status Macros of a Page Property Report.
The “QC – Status Stats Table of a Page Property Report” macro allows you to select the page where the Page Property Report exists as well if you would like to filter based on a specific table’s column by defining its header.
If more than one Page Property Reports exists on the same page, it is requested to define the ID of the Report.
If you feel you will need any extra help, please let us know here.
The new PDFAnalytics add-on for Confluence Cloud is here.
The QC Status for Confluence Cloud was published today in the Atlassian Marketplace.
It aims to help Confluence Cloud users to make full use of the status macro by using the following macros:
- QC – Count Status : Count automatically how many times the Status Macros was used in a page
- QC – Status Overview Stats Table: Get the overview of Status Macros stats table by page
What is Allure anyway ?
If you are looking for a free lightweight universal (i.e. multi-language ) test report tool you might not need to look further; Allure Framework could be all you need.
It is the right testing framework for reporting self-documented test case specification and test report.
“Allure” is “horse gait” in French because tests have steps, and “charm” in English because it looks great !@aandryashin (Alexander Andryashin) is, in fact, the person who coined the name “Allure Report”.
Since June 2018, PDFAnalytics supports the Allure Framework initiation by contributing to the project via the Open Collective (web-based platform for open source crowdfunding).
The development team behind the project Dmitry @baev, Artem @eroshenkoam, Stanislav @sseliverstov and Vitaliy @vbragin have achieved so far :
- to maintain 41 repositories in github
- to create 3 extra tools :
- Html Elements (an extension of the WebDriver Page Object),
- AShot (an awesome tool for making screenshots, @pazone) and
- Selenoid (Scalable Selenium Grid solution, by @aandryashin and @vania-pooh).
- to create 6 plugins to help you visualise the Allure report :
What does it look like and what can it do ?
- Generate nice test execution report in HTML
- Attach execution artefacts after a step dynamically (e.g. a screenshot from a failed test step, or the log)
- Link your test cases with the defect ID / requirement ID / user story ID from your management tool
- Sort by severity i.e. blocker, critical, normal , minor and trivial
- Check between broken and failed test
- Test execution trend
- Analyse the execution time
- Analyse the test execution timeline
- Analyse the frequency of the defects
Finding the balance between ‘Just Enough’ Documentation in your Agile Project
Documentation is a necessary evil; it may look like a cumbersome and time-consuming task but the project cannot survive without it. So, we need to find ways to do just enough documentation — no more, no less.
Allure report can support you to your journey to produce the test documentation for your agile team. Image if there was a single place to collect and display all test execution results from the CI pipeline to your agile team (e.g. unit tests, integration and system level tests) .
The history and the future
In 2019 the Allure family will be expanded with:
- Allure 3 — realtime support, test environments, result analytics, customization and a brand new UI rewritten using ReactJS.
- Allure Pro — the same report but more features and integrations (dark theme inc!).
- Allure Hub — report manager that keeps all the reports in one place.
- Allure Enterprise — test management system, that would keep both manual and automated tests in one place
Resources and Support
On blog posts and youtube
- Reporting with Allure Framework and TestNG
- Introduction to Allure ,a test reporter, with Junit-maven.
- Simple Allure 2 configuration for Gradle
- Allure framework – crystal clear reports for your selenium tests by Artem @ Selenium Conf 14 (on Youtube)
Everyone needs some help sometimes
Aerokube founded by @aandryashin and @vania-pooh specialises on tools for Selenium infrastructure.