The latest version of our QC Documents for Confluence Cloud enables the users to assign a revision number to any page using the Confluence Cloud .
- After you install the latest version of the plugin, you will have on every page menu a new item named ‘QC – Page Revision Overview’
4. Done – you have assigning a revision number to a specific version of Confluence Cloud page !!!
At site level
At site level, you are able to enable/disable the revision dialog across all your Spaces.
To control the revision dialog display in all spaces or in some, by following the steps:
- As a site administrator, click on Confluence Application Settings
- From the CONFIGURATION section, click on QC Documents Site Admin
- Select from the list in which spaces you would like to enable the app.
At space level
- Click on Space Settings
- Navigate to Add-ons > QC Documents
At page level
Choose to enable/disable Revision dialog in a specific Page, by following the steps:
- Click on the Page menu > QC –Page revision overview
- Navigate to Settings tab
There are three options :
- Default – Based on the Space Settings’ “QC – Revision” default value